Support Student Success!
We give PBS students the experiences they need to thrive at UMass and beyond! Your contributions fund important initiatives and student activities such as:
- Career Fairs. These psychology-specific fairs run every semester: our majors engage directly with representatives of local and national businesses, non-profits, graduate programs, and state and federal agencies.
- Conference Travel Awards. Students get a chance to disseminate their research, network, and learn from experts in the field.
- Undergraduate Research Symposium. Each April we proudly showcase outstanding student research and celebrate their hard work and dedication!
- Research Funding. Help students collect data, recruit human subjects, or even design an app for their project!
- Student Clubs. Support the Psi Chi Honors Society in Psychology, the Nu Rho Psi Neuroscience Honor Society, the UMass Neuroscience Club, and the Diversity and Psychology Club.
- Peer Mentoring. SPACE: Supporting Peer Academic Commitment and Excellence, a group founded on the idea that positive social networks and academic connections increase student retention and success.
Please help us support our students’ success by contributing to the PBS Strategic Initiatives Fund during #UMassGives. HELP US WIN the Tuesday, April 30th 2:00-3:00 pm POWER HOUR! The fund with the most individual donations during this hour will receive a bonus prize of up to $2,000.*
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and share our #UMassGives posts! Look for our hashtags #MeetMeInTobin and #UMassPBS for inspirational content. Ask your contacts to support Psychological and Brain Sciences during our Tuesday, April 30th 2:00-3:00 pm POWER HOUR!
*(Donations must be unique: only one gift per donor allowed. $5 minimum donation.)